Patient Registrar for Vaccine Clinics
Contract Length: 8 weeks
Schedule/Shifts: VARIABLE days and times of the week.
MUST BE FLEXIBLE.
Locations: Oregon Convention Center, PDX Airport (outside), Multnomah Pavilion and Hillsboro Stadium
**Need to be available to report to any of the above locations NO TIME OFF REQUESTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
POSITION SUMMARY: Primary functions are to create patient charts and schedule appointments. Candidates must have experience with registration/scheduling in order to be considered.
1. Confirm registration, or if needed complete registration with the patient (reference the PAS Epic tip sheet) AND confirm patient has an active MyChart account
2. Check patient in on schedule or appoint patient in COVID VACCINE HILLS (84564) or COVID VACCINE EAST (84562) (see tip sheet for details)
3. If patient has issue with 2nd dose date, there will be a number on the paperwork the patient receives. They can call to discuss options.
4. Fill out vaccine card with name and 2nd dose date/time.
5. Give patient Emergency Use Authorization document and vaccine card.
6. Direct patient to next station (If at a drive though vaccine site: Lift windshield wiper to indicate they are ready for next station if unable to pull forward)
Six months of work experience in a medical office setting, including high volume direct patient contact OR one year of work experience in a high volume direct public contact position • Knowledge and Skills Required: o Basic computer keyboarding skills including typing of 30 – 45 wpm.
This position will require working in variable weather conditions at our outdoor vaccine clinics. Some clinics may be at indoor locations. Staff will stand the majority of the day. This position requires frequent intervals of walking significant cumulative distances (ie. transporting specimens/supplies etc.) standing for long periods of time, and bending. Ability to lift or help position (using correctly learned body mechanics) patients weighing up to but not limited to > 20 lbs with or without assistance. Significant use of computers, copiers, multi-line phones, and fax. Must be able to deal with competing needs and priorities of internal and external customers.
$18 to $19 Per Hour – DOE